Each month you’ll receive an email update with findings from our ongoing user testing of female health and wellness apps.
Each update includes:
- summarised findings from that month’s user testing studies highlighting best practice and actionable guidelines and recommendations for UX design of female health and wellness apps
In the upcoming months we’re testing the following female health and wellness apps:
- BabyCentre – Pregnancy Tracker
- Menopause View
Who can benefit from this insight
- Founders, product managers and designers creating digital products related to female health and wellness
- Innovators and investors looking to launch or invest in digital products related to female health and wellness
- Learn what UX design patterns work and don’t work for female health and wellness app users and create informed product strategy
- Create competitive advantage for your product through intuitive and user-friendly product experience
- Discover product innovation opportunities by learning how female app users currently manage their health and wellness and what their needs and challenges are
About our testing sessions
Each testing session is split in two parts:
- We start by asking users how they currently manage their health and wellness in relation to the study topic, to learn about their habits, needs and challenges
- We then ask users to do 3-4 tasks in the tested female health and wellness apps to learn about what UX design patterns create superior experience
Participants are screened to ensure that all feedback is collected from participants that match or are close to the intended target audience of tested apps. For example, for pregnancy app testing, participants must be female and currently pregnant or have had a child within the last 6 months.
Participants are recruited through testing platform Validately and currently all sessions are unmoderated.
£9/month ongoing subscription (no long-term contract, cancel anytime).
Refund policy – contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from the day you receive your first update and I will refund 100% of your first payment, no questions asked. (The platform I’m currently using to handle subscriptions doesn’t allow for free trials but this way if you received first insight update and you don’t feel like you’d get enough value from the service, you can contact me directly and you’ll receive 100% of your money back).
Note that insight updates are sent out once a month around the 25th of each month, that means you might not receive an update immediately after you subscribe.