In this service I will conduct rapid user testing to help you with any product strategy or design challenge. You’ll receive session recordings and findings report in a week from the initial kick-off call. The insight will enable you to rapidly make informed product decisions, no matter what the challenge at hand.
Who is this service for?
Rapid user testing is perfect for digital health startups that understand the importance of getting regular user feedback and value insight-driven decisions over assumptions, but don’t currently do regular user testing because of:
- not having the expertise, time or resources to do user testing within the team
- not knowing how to incorporate user testing into agile or lean startup practices
- are concerned about the time, effort and cost involved in user testing
What are the benefits of rapid user testing?
Each test is customised to best tackle your current challenge but example benefits include:
- confidently prioritise the roadmap by user testing new feature ideas
- save time and money by validating concepts before they are developed
- select the design option that best meets user needs by testing alternative designs
- inform user acquisition strategy by testing your homepage or landing pages
- improve your downloads rate by testing your app-store listing page
- increase user satisfaction and get higher user ratings by testing your app’s key tasks
- validate value propositions and early concepts by testing prototypes and dummy homepages
How it works
- We’ll schedule a kick-off call to discuss your challenge and I’ll prepare a custom user testing plan
- I’ll set up and analyse user testing using remote online testing platform. This includes 8 unmoderated testing sessions up to 20 minutes per session, with participants pre-screened to match your target audience.
- You’ll receive recordings and findings report within a week from the kick-off call and we’ll schedule a Q+A session to answer any remaining questions.
One-off rapid user testing project is available at £1450.
You’ll get the most out of user testing when it’s incorporated into your agile or lean startup product development process. That’s why I also offer this service as 3 and 6-month retainers which include one user testing project a month at a discounted price:
- 3-months retainer – £1200 / month
- 6-months retainer – £995 / month
** moderated user testing and user interviews sessions available through a custom proposal request